"i'm the creation, You're the Creator, i am imperfect, You're the Redeemer, i'm filled with questions, You are the Answer, i am a sinner, You are my Savior. You are the One for me. and i belong to You. for the record i'm a full-time failure, You know me better than i know myself." -Mandi Mapes, "You're the one for me"

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Some great causes

As I've been hopping around blogger land, I've happened upon some amazing causes:


-Wiphan   - This organization not only helps orphans, but helps their widowed mothers learn to better provide for them.


- Drawn from Water  - incredible story. watch the video on their website. im not so hot with the technology so i couldn't embed their video


-Amazima  - just incredible the way God is using Katie Davis.


Not one I've found from blogger land, but Engadi Ministries is the group I will be helping in 4 (!) days in Guatemala.


I just can't wait. and if you want to keep up with our group then here ya go: Guatie Blog  fun times.

No comments:

Post a Comment